You must obtain special permission to keep a house pet (under 18lbs) on our Parks, even temporarily. There will be no exception to this rule.
You must not keep any pets or animals except the following:
28. Not more than one cat or dog (other than any of the breeds subject to the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 which are not permitted at all). You must keep any dog under proper control and you must not permit it to frighten other users of the park. You must keep any dog on a leash not exceeding 1m in length and must not allow it to despoil the park.
29. Not more than one domestic cat. You must keep any cat under proper control and must not permit it to frighten other users of the park, or to despoil the park.
30. Not more than two budgerigars or other caged birds, which you must keep within the park home
31. Dog waste bins are provided on the park and use should be made of these at all times.
32. Nothing in rule 28 of these Park Rules prevents you from keeping an assistance dog if this is required to support your disability, and Assistance Dogs UK or any successor body has issued you with an Identification Book, or other appropriate evidence.
33. All notices to the occupier shall be deemed to have been properly served if delivered by hand or by post to the pitch, and notices to Campbell’s Park Homes shall be deemed to have been properly served if sent by post or delivered by hand to its Registered Office address.